Old drawing from the 60s but you should prtend Falni is Cerridwwen.
27 people voted for their choice of what plot lines we should follow in future. Here are the results.
- Journeys of two Irish bards. 30.77% (8 votes)
- Adventures of a dispossessed king's son. 19.23% (5 votes)
- A queen goes to the aid of a monastery that was destroyed by Vikings. 15.38% (4 votes)
- Two royal sisters, a nun and the wife of a king, help each other. 15.38% (4 votes)
- Stories about the common people living near an Anglo Saxon stronghold. 7.69% (2 votes)
- How the not-so-nice mercenaries met. 7.69% (2 votes)
- The voyages of a Danish merchant sea captain. 3.85% (1 vote)
- Villagers forced into banditry by a greedy overlord. 3.85% (1 votes)
The characters in An Involuntary King when they were children. 0.00% (0 votes)
So, Shannon and Rory it will be, especially as the dispossessed king's son will have apossible novel of his own, that is, one in which he plays a significant role. The same is the case with the not-so--nice mercenaries who will find themselves part of the Elerde novel.
For the record, there already are adventures written for Shannon and Rory here on the blog.
- Shannon's and Rory's Youth Series
- Shannon and Heather Series
- Shannon in Norway Series
- Rory and Cerridwen series
- Rory and Ceri Vignettes
The plots that did not get as many but at least got one vote -- thank you for not voting for "Críslicland Babies" -- will get up here eventually.
By the way, this blog is up for grabs for fan fiction! Hint hint.
In the meantime, I am back to the extensive table of contents. I hope to have the first installment of "The Road to paris" starring Shannon O'Neill and Rory McGuinness, with Dorothy Lamour as Cerridwen.